SOLD FOR SALE
2003 King of the Road
2000 Ford F-550
We have been living in this RV as fulltimers since July 2004.
During our stay in southern Oregon, we had our first child.
With the arrival of our baby boy, our focus has shifted away from travel and to the task of raising our child.
In July of 2006 our fulltiming ended and we have settled down near Knoxville, Tennessee.
Our fifth wheel trailer and our diesel tow truck are ready for a new set of adventurers.
(If you would like to know more about our adventure, please see Changin' Gears.)
SOLD » King of the Road RV Details
- More RV photos
- King of the Road, Royalite R35BW
- 2003 model year, bought new in July 2004
- External length: 36.5 feet
- Three slides
- Stackable washer & dryer
- Electric fireplace with heater
- Two A/C units
- Two 40 lb. propane bottles on sliding tray
- Slide-out deck
- RV has no sofa (we sold it to make space for crib).
We will either buy a sofa or give an $800 allowance, as buyer prefers.
- Weight as sold: approx. 16,300 lbs.
- Weight while fulltiming: approx. 17,200 lbs.
- Has 10,636 miles, as of 9/9/2006.
- VIN: 1DRRF35373C080522
- RV is located near Knoxville, TN
- New price was over $76,000, asking $39,500 $37,500.
- Will sell RV separately (without the truck)
- More RV photos >
SOLD » Ford F-550 Truck Details
- More truck photos
- 2000 Ford F-550 medium duty truck
- 7.3L Power Stroke diesel engine
- Lariat package with leather seats
- Herrin Hauler back, dual rear wheels
- 40 gal. factory fuel tank plus 40 gal. additional tank with internally activated pump
- After-market digital gauges: transmission temp, exhaust temp (pyro), and turbo boost
- Superchips engine tuner (more horsepower, about 3 additional mpg's)
- Two wheel drive; 1:4.88 rear differential ratio
- Weight as sold: approx. 9,500 lbs. (with both fuel tanks full)
of 26,000 lbs.
- Has 105,008 miles, as of 11/12/2006.
- VIN: 1FDAW56F7YEC24646
- Truck is located near Knoxville, TN
- Asking $22,000.
- More truck photos